DESIGN VISION PROVIDE BEST SERVICES OF CIVIL DESIGN
Design Vision’s Drones can make land surveying faster and more accurate. Quick turnaround time will pay itself off, not to mention the safety of personnel. Drones can access all areas and allow you to remotely collect the required data. Inaccessible and potentially hazardous terrains are no longer a problem.
Track progress from above and use collected materials for promotional purposes. You can easily capture the surrounding area and shoot pictures and videos for your progress reports. Get 3D models and a fully interactive map in no time. Land surveys can take weeks, but with aerial photography and aerial videos, you can easily capture the required land footage in a matter of hours. Gather data in a prompt manner and focus on analyzing rather than on acquiring.
1. 2D Imagery with required measurements.
2. 3D surface with contours and other elevation displays.
3. Construction grade / survey grade accuracy possible with GCP’s (ground control points).
4. 3D model for misc. analysis.
5. Mountain or heap volume calculation.
6. Integration with other GIS and architectural data layers.
7. Watershed and flow paths.
1. (prices discussable relative to scope)
2. Raw points to cogo points
3. Raw points to figure lines / 3D lines
4. Raw survey files (fbk) to points, lines, labels, and their adjustment
6. Points to surface, contours, elevation banding styles, labels etc.
7. Data unit conversion
8. Simultaneous display of metric and imperial labels
9. Vector data rectification
10. coordinates system conversion with available parameters
11. Available GIS & architectural overlays.
1. Existing surface to proposed surface: cut & fill / earthwork design
2. Individual roads or plots grading (design required)
3. Cut & fill / earthwork quantities (cut & fill different ratio possible)
4. Surfaces display with multiple elevation styles
5. Required sections with cut & fill quantity tables
6. Examples: park, ground, dam, pool, trench, building foundation
7. Soft & hard rock differentiation (if geological data available)
8. Desired water discharge direction in proposed design.
1. LiDAR to cogo points
2. automatic and manual classification
3. Vectors extraction: buildings, footprints, trees & vegetation, power lines
4. Data plan & profiles / sections
5. Multiple display styles
6. filtering data
7. adjusting data to control points
8. Data to surface model § exporting data to other formats
Design Vision’s Drones can make land surveying faster and more accurate